The health office at Providence Academy is staffed by a full-time licensed school nurse. Services to students include, but are not limited to, first aid, administration of medications, communicable disease control, maintenance of school records, and coordination of care for students with injuries or health issues such as diabetes, asthma, or food allergies.
The health office also cooperates with other professionals in the school and community to provide integrated services to students.
Here you will find all of the information you need regarding student medical needs including:
- Required Medical Forms – Available in the Health Office section of the All School Forms page
- When to Keep Your Child Home
- Specific Disease Exclusion Criteria
- Expand the “Infectious Diseases in Childcare Settings and School Manual.”
- Information on specific diseases is in section 6.
- Flu Clinic and General Flu Information
- Information about Medication at School
- List of Healthy Snacks