Medication at School

Medication At School

All medication must be kept in the health office during the school day. Students need a signed medication authorization form to receive medication from the health office. These forms are submitted yearly.

Acetaminophen and ibuprofen may be given to students in grades 6-12 with a parent signature.

All other medications, prescription or over-the-counter, require physician and parent signature.

EpiPens and albuterol inhalers may be self carried when a medication authorization is on file. Albuterol inhalers for students in Lower School are kept in the health office.

Authorization for Administration of Medication

Authorization for MS-US OTC Medication