Career Opportunities at Providence
Providence Academy is a Roman Catholic college-preparatory school with a comprehensive, core-knowledge curriculum that promotes superior academic achievement, mastery of skills and content, character development and citizenship within a faith-filled, Christian environment.
Celebrating nearly two decades since our founding, Providence has established itself as one of the Top 10 Private High Schools in Minnesota and one of the Top 10% of Catholic Schools and Top 5% of Private Schools in the United States.
A career at Providence is more than just an employment opportunity – it’s an invitation to become part of a passionate and dedicated community of students, families, and fellow faculty. We are currently seeking qualified candidates for the positions listed on this page, however, we welcome application submissions regardless of available positions.
Submission information may be specific to the opportunity and listed within the respective career opportunity, otherwise it can be found on this page beneath our current career opportunities.
Admissions Associate (Full-Time)
A professional member of a school admissions team, the Admissions Associate recruits new families, guides families through the process of initial contact to enrollment, plans admissions events, and conducts school tours. The Admissions Associate is an essential part of the lead management and customer experience process and ultimately growth of Providence Academy. The Admissions Associate serves as a key representative of the school’s mission and values.
Salary for this position is competitive, and Providence offers an excellent benefits package and an extraordinary work environment.
Engagement and Customer Experience
Lead generation of enrollment prospects
Key to help convert student leads to enrollees
Be a knowledgeable and helpful first point-of-contact for prospective students and families
Establish and foster positive working relationships with prospective parents through on campus recruiting activities and outreach
Analyze the needs for each prospective family and follow through accordingly answering questions, and providing information to lead to enrollment
Respond to all inquiries and applicant questions
Guide and support prospective families through the admissions and enrollment process
Represent Providence Academy at community and Admissions events
Coordinate and provide tours for prospective families
Coordinate and administer entrance assessments for prospective students
Interview prospective students and or parents as needed
- Provide administrative support for the Director of Admissions and Marketing
- Responsible for the administration, security, confidentiality, and retention of office files
- Organize admissions events and coordinate dates and times, venues, attendance and facilities
- Establish and maintain organized and efficient files and records for the Admission Office
- Provide support for admission-associated activities, including handling phone and email communications, greeting and directing visitors
- Accurately update database with prospective student and family information
Perform other school and job-related duties as assigned, including assisting with school events as needed
Education and Experience
- Faith-based background, with working knowledge of the mission, vision and values of Providence Academy
- Minimum of B.A./B.S. degree
- At least one year of experience in CX, sales, or recruiting preferred
Skills and Experience Requirements
- Excellent interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills
- Strong sales profile
- Professional, pleasant, personable and able to connect well with people
- Maintains the highest level of confidentiality and professionalism at all times
- Lead management and perspective taking skills
- Timely and thorough completion of tasks without supervision or needed follow up
- Working knowledge and experience using Word, Excel, Google docs, as well as Google Drive and related products; experience with SalesForce is a plus
Please use applicant submission information at the bottom of this page to apply for this position.
Choir Director - Upper School (Full-Time)
Providence Academy, a premier Catholic Prek-12 college preparatory school, located in Plymouth, MN is seeking a full-time Upper School Choir Director beginning August 2021.
Teaching daily choir classes in the Middle School and Upper School, including introductory and advanced level students
Working collaboratively with other fine arts faculty to plan performances, utilize shared spaces, etc.
Executing high-level performances (typically four each year) in line with the mission and vision of Providence Academy
Participation in yearly high school choir contests with whole-group and ensemble performing groups
Other typical teaching duties including supervision, grading, meeting attendance, etc.
A Bachelor’s degree required at a minimum, with a master’s degree preferred in Music, Music Education, or a related field
3-5 years of experience teaching vocal music and directing choirs
Experience with liturgical music (preferred but not required)
Excellent written, verbal, public speaking, and interpersonal skills
Strong collaborative teamwork skills, self-motivated, detail-oriented, and student-centered
Demonstrates positive enthusiasm, flexibility, and creativity in working with students and faculty
Kindergarten Assistant (Part-Time)
P/T Hourly 25 hours/week (academic year)
7:30 am – 12:30 pm (some flexibility required)
Be available for some hours during the first week of the school’s two-week spring break in March.
Support the Catholic mission of Providence Academy and the teachings of the Catholic Church
Consistently support and reinforce the teacher’s goals and objectives
Assist students, individually or in small groups, with lesson assignments provided by the teacher
Maintain classroom equipment, and work area for the purpose of ensuring availability of items and providing a safe learning environment
Supervise students during lunch, recess and free play periods, assist in supervision of students during specialist class periods
Assist teacher with preparation of lesson materials and organization of supplies and curricular materials
- Maintain flexibility as a full “team member” in meeting classroom and school-wide goals.
- Assist teacher in providing a positive learning environment by applying behavior expectations in a consistent manner while respecting the child’s dignity.
- Communicate with teachers, support staff, and parents in a positive manner
- We offer competitive pay in a positive work environment
• High School diploma required.
• Experience working with or supervising young children in a preschool or group activity setting.
Substitute Teacher - Grades Pre-K - 12
- Pre-K or Elementary experience is required for Pre-K through Grade 5 assignments.
- Available for short call
- As a substitute teacher, you may request to be placed on call list for days that fit your schedule.
- Strong support of school’s Catholic mission and focus
Providence Academy, an exceptional faith-based Catholic school in Plymouth, seeks a full-time 2nd shift custodian. Must be dependable and conscientious.
Duties include office cleaning, classroom cleaning, event set up and take down, building security, and other duties as assigned.
Compensation: $17.00/hour with benefits
Please send resume to:
15100 Schmidt Lake Road
Plymouth, MN 55446
Providence Academy, a premier private, Catholic Pre-K-12 school located in Plymouth currently has a rare opening for a dependable individual for the position of AM/PM school bus route driver.
Food Service Grill Cook and Aides
- Grill Cook
- Food Services Aides (prep and cashier duties)
Flexible schedule available, Monday through Friday, from 8:30 a.m. – 2:00 p.m. No holiday or summer hours. Competitive wage in a friendly, supportive environment.
Providence Academy is a drug-free workplace and an equal opportunity employer.