Employment at Providence Academy
Providence Academy is a Roman Catholic college-preparatory school with a comprehensive, core-knowledge curriculum that promotes superior academic achievement, mastery of skills and content, character development and citizenship within a faith-filled, Christian environment.
Employment opportunities at Providence Academy are posted here as they arise.
Providence Academy, an exceptional, faith-based private Catholic school in Plymouth, has an opening for a route bus driver. Four hours per school day, with a morning and afternoon route. Additional hours available. No experience necessary, training provided.
Food Service Grill Cook and Aides
Taher Inc., food service provider for Providence Academy, is seeking food service workers in the following areas:
- Grill Cook
- Food Services Aides (prep and cashier duties)
Flexible schedule available, Monday through Friday, from 8:30 a.m. – 2:00 p.m. No holiday or summer hours. Competitive wage in a friendly, supportive environment.
Contact Chef-Manager Marshall Morris at phone (763) 258-2535 or (612) 382-8884, or email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
FT Fourth Grade Teacher
Providence Academy is seeking a full-time Fourth Grade Teacher beginning fall of 2018.
The ideal candidate for this position:
- has at least 3 – 5 years of classroom teaching experience
- holds a current Minnesota teaching license (expired or from other states will be considered, with plan to bring MN licensure current)
- demonstrates strong classroom management skills
- demonstrates ability to work in a team teaching environment
- shares the mission and vision of Providence Academy
- is a committed, practicing Catholic
- exudes a sense of joy in being with and engaging young students
- demonstrates a collegial rapport with faculty, students and parents
Middle School Extended Day (After School) Supervisor
Providence Academy is seeking a person to work with middle school students each day after school.
- Supervise and build positive relationships with middle school students from 3:00 to 6:00 p.m. each school day.
- Maintain respect and discipline.
- Provide a safe environment for students to play games, socialize, and work on homework at the end of a school day.
- The employee should also be comfortable working in a Catholic environment, living the Catholic virtues of our school’s mission.
- Applicants may have the potential to work additional hours as a substitute teacher, as need applies.
Experience: Bachelor’s degree preferred, looking for someone with experience either in childcare or education.
Substitute Teacher - Grades Pre-K - 12
- Pre-K or Elementary experience is required for Pre-K through Grade 5 assignments.
- Available for short call
- As a substitute teacher, you may request to be placed on call list for days that fit your schedule.
- Strong support of school’s Catholic mission and focus
Email resume and cover letter to:
Applicants can also send or fax resume and cover letter to:
Providence Academy Human Resources
15100 Schmidt Lake Rd.
Plymouth, MN 55446
Providence Academy is a drug-free workplace and an equal opportunity employer.