Employment at Providence Academy
Providence Academy is a Roman Catholic college-preparatory school with a comprehensive, core-knowledge curriculum that promotes superior academic achievement, mastery of skills and content, character development and citizenship within a faith-filled, Christian environment.
Employment opportunities at Providence Academy are posted here as they arise.
Providence Academy, a premier private, Catholic Pre-K-12 school located in Plymouth currently has a rare opening for a dependable individual for the position of AM/PM school bus route driver.
Split shift — One campus — One tier
AM run pays a minimum of $33.50
Leave the lot between 6:30 a.m. and 6:55 a.m. — Done by 8:20 a.m.
PM run pays a minimum of $33.50
Report in at 3:00 p.m.; done by 5:00 p.m.
All routes buses are 29 – 32 passenger school buses
Most runs have fewer than 20 students assigned
$16.75 per hour with Two Hour Minimums
Guaranteed four hours each day school is in session. 20 hours per week. Additional hours available
Our school, families, and students believe in personal responsibility. We have very few discipline issues!
- 21 years or older
- Safe driving record and have a valid driver’s license for two years.
- CDL with passenger and school bus endorsement OR be able to upgrade the driver’s license to a commercial driver’s license (CDL) with school bus and passenger endorsement.
- Able to successfully pass a background check, pre-employment DOT drug screen and DOT physical.
Interested candidates should send their resume to Eric.England@ProvidenceAcademy.org or call 763-258-2585.
Food Service Grill Cook and Aides
Taher Inc., food service provider for Providence Academy, is seeking food service workers in the following areas:
- Grill Cook
- Food Services Aides (prep and cashier duties)
Flexible schedule available, Monday through Friday, from 8:30 a.m. – 2:00 p.m. No holiday or summer hours. Competitive wage in a friendly, supportive environment.
Contact Chef-Manager Marshall Morris at phone (763) 258-2535 or (612) 382-8884, or email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Substitute Teacher - Grades Pre-K - 12
- Pre-K or Elementary experience is required for Pre-K through Grade 5 assignments.
- Available for short call
- As a substitute teacher, you may request to be placed on call list for days that fit your schedule.
- Strong support of school’s Catholic mission and focus
Email resume and cover letter to:
Applicants can also send or fax resume and cover letter to:
Providence Academy Human Resources
15100 Schmidt Lake Rd.
Plymouth, MN 55446
Providence Academy is a drug-free workplace and an equal opportunity employer.