Flu Clinic and General Flu Information
Monday, October 17, 2022
3:15 to 5:00 pm in the Faculty Lounge off of the Great Room
Tuesday, October 25, 2022
3:00 to 4:30 pm in the Faculty Lounge off of the Great Room
Wednesday, October 26, 2022
3:15 to 4:45pm in the Faculty Lounge off of the Great Room
Important Flu Clinic Information
- All family members age 6 months and up are welcome
- Parents must accompany students
- Insurances are billed directly
- Health insurance card and picture ID are required
- Online registration is highly recommended, one appointment per family member. Sign up here.
- Bring a printed copy of your completed consent form to the clinic. If you are unable to complete prior to arrival extra forms are available.
- Participants receiving their flu shot are required to wear a medical mask during appointment.
- Injection, flu mist and senior dose (65+) are all offered.
Please direct any questions to Mrs. Molly Kukuljan in the Health Office via email or phone at (763) 258-2507
Vaccine Information Statements
General Flu Information
MN Department of Health Flu Page
Centers for Disease Control and Prevention