Our beloved annual Parent Party Tradition Continues!
Connecting parents and building relationships is an important part of our community. Parent Parties are held annually to help parents get to know the parents in the same grade.
- One or more families host each grade.
- Parties have historically been held on Friday or Saturday evenings.
- If there is no volunteer for a given grade, there will be no party for that grade.
- The host(s) provide the location.
- Funding is provided by PAPA. Budget is $8.50/child in that particular grade.
We are still in need of hosts for several grades. This is a great way to get involved and get acquainted with the parents of your child’s classmates!
For more information and to sign up visit THIS LINK.