The Providence Academy Soccer Boosters invite all current and prospective soccer players to participate in winter soccer training, which started on Wednesday, November 13. Training for all ages (LS, MS, US) will take place in the PA Dome or in Gym C on the following days and times:
- Mondays from 6:00-7:00 p.m. for LS, MS, and US athletes
- Wednesdays from 3:45-5:30 p.m. for MS and US athletes only
- Saturdays in Gym C
- (1) Lower School from 1:00-2:15 p.m.
- (2) MS/US Girls from 2:15-3:25 p.m.
- (3) MS/US Boys from 3:35-4:55 p.m.
This winter soccer training is free to all interested students. If you have any questions or would like more information, please contact the PA Soccer Booster Club. No registration is required. A link to the training calendar for November through March can be obtained by contacting the booster club.