Providence Academy will proceed with Summer Programs and we look to provide the best possible experience for the students. Some key information as we look ahead:
- Mrs. Maureen Murphy, Providence’s School Nurse, is working closely with staff to establish COVID health/safety policies and procedures (based on MDH guidelines) for the conduct of camps
- We will do our best to limit classrooms to 10 people in most cases
- Registration remains open at: https://providenceac.cr3.rschooltoday.com/public/home/. Please note that many offerings currently have “Waiting List” indicated as we work through restructuring minimum and maximum enrollments. We encourage you to check frequently for the most current information about availability. If you have an interest in a particular class/camp, please do sign up on the Waiting List and we will process those on a first-come, first-served basis as space is available.
- Some cancellations due to low enrollment will be necessary and we will evaluate this on a rolling basis. In the event it is necessary for us to cancel a camp, we will notify registrants no later than two Mondays before the start date and process a full refund
- Revised Withdrawal & Refund Policy (effective May 15): If you wish to withdraw any registration, your fee will be refunded if you request cancellation at least 20 days before the start of the session. To ensure staffing and program commitments to all families, refunds will only be granted after that date in the event of illness.
- We look forward to providing your child with a great camp experience and ask for your continued understanding and patience as we modify various components of camps to help all be safe and stay healthy. Please contact Dawn Schommer at with any questions.