With the move to our new student information system, Infinite Campus, we are going to run a test of our emergency notification system. On Wednesday afternoon, November 6, you will receive a series of emergency communications via phone and email. Posts will also be featured on our website and social media channels.
Before Wednesday’s test, we highly encourage you to check your contact preferences to ensure that your desired methods of contact are correct.
To do so, complete the following steps:
- Log in to Infinite Campus
- Select the person icon in the far upper right corner
- Select “Settings”
- Select “Contact Preferences”
- Update any phones or email addresses as needed
- Update both “Phone” and “Email” tabs with your own Message Preferences
- Be sure to select items in the “Text” column if you choose to enable text notifications
- The “Emergency” items must be selected if you wish to receive emergency, delayed start, school closing, etc., notifications
- Save your selections/updates
For more detailed information, check out this “how-to” guide provided by Infinite Campus.