Make a difference in the lives of those in need! Spend an afternoon with other Lower School families doing service projects. Children of all ages can contribute! Signing up is not required but it does greatly help with planning the event. Sign up here.
Projects include making:
- Easter baskets for children in need,
- care packages for frontline health care workers,
- snack packs for families staying at the Ronald McDonald House,
- care packages for homeless women and families,
- cards and placemats for meals on wheels,
- care packages for animals at a shelter, and sandwiches for the homeless.