Shadow Day Visit
We’re so glad you’re interested in coming to visit. All day visits typically include:
Core and elective course visits with a current student host/hostess
- Complimentary lunch in the Great Room
- A tour of the Academy with a student or staff member, schedule permitting
Shadow Day Details:
- Shadow Days are available on all Preview Days and on most other regular school days from mid-September through mid-May, except for exam days.
- Prospective students for Second Grade and above may spend a half or full school day shadowing a current PA student. Admitted students entering Kindergarten and First Grade may spend a few hours with their peers in the classroom.
- For new Sixth and Ninth grade students, we offer full shadow days to spend half the day with future classmates and the other half in their future grade.
- Students should arrive by 8:15 a.m. to meet their host(s). Half day shadow activities conclude mid-day; full day by 3:15 p.m.
- Given our Uniform Dress Code, we ask that visitors be dressed in neat, clean, and modest attire. For example, boys wear pants with a polo or oxford shirt, while girls wear skirts (dress pants are also acceptable) with a blouse.
- Visiting students may request a specific host and/or provide us with their interests (favorite subjects, hobbies, sports, activities, etc.) and we will do our best to select a host with similar interests.
We would like to hear from you about what would tailor your campus visit experience to your interests. Please complete our Tailor Made Visit form which we will use to build the best visit possible. If you prefer, contact our Day Visit Coordinator at 763-258-2561 or email firstname.lastname@example.org to schedule your visit. We look forward to seeing you on campus soon!