With the cancellation of College Day, we strongly encourage juniors and families to participate in these two national online events: Strive Virtual College Exploration Week (April 20-23) and Navigate 2020 (May 4-6). These programs will include virtual presentations and sessions with college admissions representatives and college counseling experts (there may even be appearances by some familiar faces). Sessions will be live at various times of day, with recordings accessible later. Registration for these events is free, but it is important to sign up in advance as the virtual sessions may reach capacity.
Strive Virtual College Exploration Week (April 20-23) – Four full days of virtual presentations for juniors to explore college opportunities
- Visit https://www.strivescan.com/virtual/
- Explore the session schedule. There are 96 different presentations on a variety of college topics, led by representatives from 300+ colleges
- Students, register for each session you want to attend. Capacity is limited. Parents should register using student information.
Navigate 2020 (May 4-6) – a 3-day virtual event featuring informational sessions on the college decision process and a virtual college fair
- Visit https://virtual.gotocollegefairs.com/. Registration will open soon.
- This event will be free for students and families