For the Class of 2022 (rising sophomores), college counseling assignments are forthcoming. Look for a message yet this month (and feel free to contact either Mr. Estrada or Mrs. Hogan in the meantime).
Are you on Instagram? We invite you to follow us @provacadcollegecounseling for announcements, photos from our events and from college tours, and more!
It is never too early to mark your calendars with key College Counseling program dates for 2019-2020 school year:
- September 4 – Senior Parent Night
- October 12 – Fall Essay Workshop for Seniors (optional)
- October 16 – PSAT testing
- November 12 – College Planning Night for Juniors (students and parents invited)
- November 20 – College Financial Aid Information Night
- December 5 – College Entrance Testing Information Night
- March 4, 2020 – Sophomore Parent Night
- April 22, 2020 – College Day