With the first day of school a little over two weeks away, we are excited to have students and families back on campus. Before the first day of school, though, we look forward to hosting Orientations as follows:
Lower School Orientation for children and parents will be held on a drop-in basis:
- Grades Kindergarten-5: Monday, August 26: 4:00-6:30 p.m. – Students are not required to wear uniforms during their Orientation visit, but should follow the Providence dress code of clean, neat, and modest.
- Pre-K students: Wednesday, August 28: 8:30-10:15 a.m. – Please plan for your Pre-K student to wear his/her uniform on Orientation Day.
Middle School Orientation will be held on Monday, August 26. We ask that students arrive promptly at the appropriate time and be present for the duration. All students are required to be in uniform when attending orientation.
- All Middle School Students (6th, 7th and 8th): Students will check in at the Statue of Mary in uniform between 8:30 and 8:45 a.m. Orientation will conclude at 12:00 p.m. Please bring your school supplies and any old lunch cards you may have at home to get your locker set up for the first day of school. There is time for locker organizing built into the schedule, so please arrive no earlier than 8:30 a.m.
- Orientation Highlights: Meet and greet your Ultima Advisor and classmates, receive your schedule, learn your locker assignment, participate in ice breaker activities, enjoy a prayer service, hear an overview of all the Middle School happenings, and eat lunch – on the house!
Upper School Orientation will be held on Tuesday, August 27. All Upper School students are required to be in full uniform at Orientation. Detailed information about orientation will be forthcoming. Keep an eye out for a letter that should be arriving early this week from the Upper School Office. General details are as follows:
- All NEW and 9th grade students: 8:30 a.m.-2:00 p.m.
- Parent Session for new and 9th grade parents: 8:30 a.m.-10:00 a.m.
- All 10th-12th grade students: 10:00 a.m.-12:00 p.m.