Mrs. Galgano looks forward to meeting with Lower School parents during virtual coffee and conversations. This event is an opportunity for parents to meet one another (virtually), hear insights on Providence Academy and have a forum for your questions. Coffee and Conversations will be offered at the following times, using Google meets, and will include a brief review of the beginning of the school year. If you would like to attend, please click on the link listed below to attend the Google meet session. An RSVP is not required. Just grab a cup of your favorite coffee or tea and join the conversation.
- 5th Grade Coffee and Conversation – Wednesday, October 7, 9 am – 10 am
- Kindergarten Coffee and Conversation – Thursday, October 8, 9 am – 10 am
- 1st Grade Coffee and Conversation – Friday Friday, October 9, 9 am – 10 am
- 2nd Grade Coffee and Conversation – Wednesday, October 14, 9 am – 10 am
- 3rd Grade Coffee and Conversation – Thursday, October 22, 9 am – 10 am
- 4th Grade Coffee and Conversation – Friday, October 23, 9 am – 10 am