Please refer to THIS MAP to help you to visualize these directions.
All drivers who are picking up or dropping off Lower School students must enter the campus at the main entrance gate, make an immediate right turn and drive along the curb next to the soccer and softball fields and along the curb.
Only school buses and staff may enter the east drive and lot (near the playground) prior to 4 pm daily.
- Drop off at the curb: Continue to the far right curb along the softball field, pull along that curb until reaching the semi circle sidewalk area, and allow your student to exit the car at the sidewalk curb. The student will be able to enter the building at the doors near the playground.
- Escort a child into the building (PreK is required to do this.): Park in the main (parent) parking lot and escort the child to the building. Siblings may enter with parents. Only PreK, Kindergarten, and First Grade students may be walked to their locker until Sept. 10. After that, only PreK students may be walked to their class.
All drivers who are picking up or dropping off Lower School students should enter the campus at the main entrance gate, make an immediate right turn and
- Continue to the far right curb along the softball field, pull along that curb until reaching the semi-circle sidewalk area. Drivers may not exit their cars in the carpool (curb) line at any time.
- Park in the main parking lot to meet the student in the brick walkway area in front of the building. PreK and Kindergarten parents are asked to do this since their children are dismissed a bit earlier than other students. Please do not stand on the front sidewalk area as this blocks the safe passage of older students. Use the front brick crosswalk area to cross safely to the parking lot.
- After picking up your child, turn left onto the main driveway and follow the directions of the officer at the gate.
- Drivers may not exit their cars in the carpool (curb) line at any time.
- Please do not stand on the sidewalk area as it creates an unsafe condition for the students walking along the sidewalk with their teachers.