The 2018-2019 Continuous Enrollment Contract is now available online for families to complete and submit with their tuition deposit. This is a reminder that to ensure enrollment for the upcoming school year and maintain course requests (course requests pertain to the Middle and Upper School students only) three items must be submitted by Thursday, March 15:
1) The Continuous Enrollment Contract
- To access the 2018-2019 Continuous Enrollment Contract, families will utilize NetClassroom/NetCommunity to access their account. If a Lower School family needs their credentials, please contact Mrs. Elizabeth McIntyre at firstname.lastname@example.org. Middle and Upper School families should contact Mrs. Debra Spears at email@example.com.
- For families whose parents are separated or divorced, please make sure one parent or guardian completes the 2018-2019 Continuous Enrollment Contract-Primary Household and the other completes the other completes the Continuous Enrollment Contract-Second Household.
2) The e-Billing and Payments Form, and
- The 2018-2019 Continuous Enrollment Contract reflects the new tuition payment option announced on January 3, which gives families the opportunity to submit ten equal monthly payments beginning July 1, by direct payment, with further installments due on the first day of each subsequent month through April 1. The e-Billing and Payments Form must be completed and submitted to the Business Office by Thursday, March 15.
3) The tuition deposit
- The tuition deposit amounts are $750 for Lower School Students, $1,000 for Middle School Students, and $1,250 for Upper School Students. The tuition deposit will be subtracted from the tuition balance.
If you have questions about the Continuous Enrollment Contract or this process, contact Mrs. Debra Spears, Director of Admissions and Marketing, at 763-258-2504.