Dear Middle School Families,
Congratulations on the close of a successful school year! As we wrap up the 2017-2018 school year, we are looking forward to a wonderful year in 2018-2019. We are especially looking forward to welcoming all of the new students in grades 6 through 8, who will be Middle School “Lions” for the first time. As we begin the summer, it’s a good time to look ahead and mark your calendars to prepare for next year. Below you will find a list of helpful links, information about the uniform sale and orientation, a list of important August and fall dates, and other helpful information you may wish to know. Be on the lookout for more detailed information in the communication that we’ll send later in the summer.
Mr. Kyle Rickbeil
Director of the Middle School
- Wednesday, August 8, 3:00-6:00 p.m. – New and Used Uniform Sale
- Wednesday, August 8, 5:00-6:30 p.m. – All School BBQ
- Monday, August 27, 8:30 a.m.-12:00 p.m. – MS Orientation
- Wednesday, August 29 – First Day of School
- Wednesday, September 5 – MS Picture Day
- Friday, October 12 – MS Grandparents’/Special Persons’ Day
Links to Important Middle School Information
- Required Summer Reading List (includes Middle and Upper School Materials)
- 2018-2019 School Calendar
- After-School Program FAQs
- School Supply Lists (6th, 7th, 8th)
- Middle School Uniform Policy/Guidelines (refer to pages 6-9)
Middle School Orientation – Monday, August 27
All Middle School Students (6th, 7th, and 8th grade) will receive their orientation to the new school year on Monday, August 27, from 8:30 a.m. to noon. Students should wear their school uniform and check in at the Statue of Mary in uniform between 8:30 and 8:45 a.m. Please bring your school supplies and any old lunch cards you may have at home to be prepared and arrange your locker for the first day of school. Lunch will be provided for free during the orientation, so come hungry!
Please contact the Middle School Office with any questions at (763) 258-2500. We are looking forward to an exciting school year!