Dear Families of Lower School Students,
I hope that you and your children are enjoying these first few days of the different summer routine (or no summer routine). Listed below are some “save the dates” for next fall, along with some important links. Next month, we will send you more detailed information about these events and about the start of the next academic year. Until then, may you enjoy warm and sunny days!
Blessings to you,
Mrs. Nancy Galgano
Director of the Lower School
- Wednesday, August 8, 3:00-6:00 p.m. – New and Used Uniform Sale
- Wednesday, August 8, 5:00-6:30 p.m. – All School BBQ
- Monday, August 27, 4:00-6:30 p.m. – Kindergarten-5th Grade Orientation
- Wednesday, August 29. 8:30-10:15 a.m. – Pre-Kindergarten Orientation
- Wednesday, August 29 – Kindergarten-5th Grade First Day of School
- Thursday, August 30 – Pre-Kindergarten First Day of School
- Wednesday, September 5 – Pre-Kindergarten-5th Grade Picture Day
- Thursday, September 6 – LS Back to School Night for Parents
- Pre-Kindergarten session begins at 6:00 p.m.
- Kindergarten-5th Grade begins at 6:30 p.m.
- Thursday, October 11 – LS Grandparents’/Special Persons’ Day
- Saturday, November 10 – Fall Fun Fair
Links to Important Lower School Information
- Required Summer Reading List
- School Supply List for Pre-Kindergarten-5th Grade – The bulk of school supplies for all Pre-K-5th Grade students will be ordered for you, in order to ensure that all students have the same supplies.
- 2018-2019 School Calendar
- Lower School Uniform Policy/Guidelines (refer to pages 2-5)
- Extended Day Registration – Spaces fill quickly in our popular extended day program. If you intend to use the Kidventures or Little Pals programs for your student(s), please complete and return as soon as possible.