Two of our projects on March 5 will be to create Easter baskets for the homeless children who are staying with their families at Mary’s Place shelter at Sharing and Caring Hands and care packages for frontline workers at Methodist Hospital Respiratory Therapy Team.
Donation requests are according to grade level in order to be sure that there are enough of each item:
- Pre-K and Kindergarten: Bags of pre-wrapped candy (No jelly beans,gum, or loose candy)
- 1st: Stickers and crayons/markers (small packages)
- 2nd: Small stuffed animals (watch for valentines sale stuff or ONE Spot Target items)
- 3rd: Small snacks for frontline healthcare workers (snack size bags of chips/popcorn/cookies)
- 4th: Packages of Lifesaver candies for frontline healthcare workers
- 5th: Small beverages (water/pop) for frontline healthcare workers
Students may bring their donation to their classrooms and deposit the item in the boxes provided.