Save the date for the Fall Fun Fair on Saturday, November 12th from 11:00am-2:00pm. There will be inflatables, face painting, carnival games, raffle prizes, concessions and more! In order to make this event a success, we need YOUR help! Please see the below:
Fall Fun Fair Classroom Donation Contest EXTENDED!
We are looking for donations of the following items for carnival prizes and giveaways:
- Small, fun-sized candy (NO nuts, chocolate, hard candies, or gum)
- Small trinkets
- Small toys
- Medium-sized stuffed animals
All items must be new. The Classroom Donation Contest has been EXTENDED and will go through Friday, October 28th. Each classroom will have a collection box outside their room for students to put donations in. The class in EACH grade level that collects the MOST donations will be rewarded with a treat party, courtesy of the Fall Fun Fair Committee!
We need YOU! Parents like you that choose to volunteer make this day so special for our lower school students. Please sign up for a Fall Fun Fair volunteer position – there are lots of fun ways to get involved and make this day special! Click here to sign-up.
Cakes, Cakes, and more Cakes!
We are in need of cakes and some drinks to help with the Cake Walk and Ring Toss Game. Those games are two of the kids’ favorite games to play, so the more variety of sweets and drinks we have the better! Please see below for details and sign up to bring items.
- Cakes for the Cake Walk (store bought cakes, cupcakes, or cookies in disposable containers that don’t require refrigeration)
- Allergy Friendly (gluten-free, peanut -free, and tree nut-free) options are also appreciated
- 2-Liter Bottles of Soda Pop to be used for the Ring Toss Game
- Bottles of Water and Juice Boxes for the Concession Stand
Click here to sign up.