Dear Providence Academy Families,
The Providence Academy Parent Association “Fire & Ice Gala” Auction Committee is excited to welcome you to be a part of this year’s auction success! Our goal is to raise even more funds from the silent, mini, and live auctions to further the school’s goals and mission. This is possible through generous and thoughtful donations from you, friends, and local businesses!
Grade Level Theme Baskets
A big success last year were grade level theme baskets with sales totaling $5,900! We are excited to share this year’s themes with you.
Pre-K – CREATIVE EXPLORATION
Kindergarten – IMAGINE THAT!
1st grade – READ. WRITE. LEARN.
2nd grade – STEM
3rd grade – CALLING ALL SUPER HEROES
4th grade – FAMILY GAME NIGHT
5th grade – MINECRAFT
6th grade – MOVIES & MUNCHIES
7th grade – THE PLACES YOU’LL GO
8th grade – HAPPY CAMPERS
9th grade- LET’S GET LOCAL
10th grade – LAKE DAYS
11th grade – FOR THE LOVE OF MUSIC
12th grade – SENIOR SEND OFF
Participating is easy. Simply follow these steps:
- Click on the SignUpGenius (SUG) link for Lower School, Middle School, or Upper School
- Choose the theme you would like to contribute to (you can sign up for any grade theme)
- Sign up for an item or items
- Note that items listed for each theme are suggestions and may be replaced with similar items. You’re welcome to donate an item not listed that makes sense for that theme.
- Sign up under the slot listed ‘Donor’s Choice.’ Themes will have gift card and cash donation sign ups available. The committee may use cash donations or gift cards to purchase items that are still needed for those themes.
- Seek to get the item donated or purchase the item
- If you request that an item be donated and the vendor asks for documentation for the gala, you can share the ‘Business Letter on PAPA Letterhead.’ This can also be located in SUG with the auction donation form.
- Turn in the Auction Items, Gift Cards and Cash/Check Donations with a donation form
- Items, Gift Cards and Cash/Check Donations and donation forms may be turned in to Mrs. Kelly Roles in the Administration Office. There will also be bins outside of each LS classroom as additional drop off locations. There will be donation forms and pens in all drop off locations.
- When filling out the donation form, please list ‘Donor Name’ as you would like it to appear in the program. Please also provide a value for the donation.
- If you are donating a gift card or cash/check towards a grade theme, please clearly note: “ATTN DAWN SCHOMMER / GALA 2020 / GRADE XX” to ensure contribution is designated properly.
- SUG will be updated as items and forms are turned in. You will see ‘RECEIVED’ listed after the donor name in SUG.
- Any gift receipts turned in will be packaged with the items for that theme.
Please contact the gala auction committee with questions or feedback. Excited to get more involved? We welcome additional auction committee members.
Mrs. Jeannina Adams (email@example.com / (651)-895-2971)
Mrs. Alexa Hansen (firstname.lastname@example.org / (612) 245-4171)
Mrs. Thuy Ha Nguyen (email@example.com / (763) 954-1839)
Mrs. Brenda Vetsch (firstname.lastname@example.org / (612) 202-4858)