Join the Providence Academy Community
As a new school year rolls towards us, Providence is looking for enthusiastic drivers to join our community.
A premier, private Pre-K through 12th grade school located in Plymouth, Minnesota, Providence currently has an opportunity for dependable individuals to join our AM/PM school bus driving route! Learn more about the position below and, if you think you would be a great fit, fill out the form at the bottom of this page to get the process rolling.
Split Shift • One Campus • One Tier
All routes buses are 29 – 32 passenger school buses and most have fewer than 15 students assigned
AM run pays up to $40.00
Leave the lot between 6:30 – 6:55 am and finish by 8:20 am
PM run pays up to $40.00
Report in at 3:00 pm and finish by 5:00 pm
$20.00 per hour with 2 Hour Minimums
- Guaranteed 4 hours each day school is in session
- 20 hours per week with additional hours available!
As our school, families, and students believe in personal responsibility, we have very few discipline issues!
- 21 years or older
- Safe driving record and a valid driver’s license for at least two years.
- Commercial Driver’s License (CDL) with passenger and school bus endorsement OR the ability to upgrade driver’s license to a CDL with school bus and passenger endorsement.
- Able to successfully pass a background check, pre-employment DOT drug screen and DOT physical.
Use the form below to begin the application process. We look forward to speaking with you!
Providence Academy is an equal opportunity employer and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any kind.
All Providence Academy employment decisions are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion or belief, national, social or ethnic origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, physical, mental or sensory disability, marital, civil union or domestic partnership status, past or present military service, family medical history or genetic information, family or parental status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate.
Providence Academy is a proudly drug-free environment.