With the holiday season just around the corner, mark your calendars for the divisional Christmas concerts that will take place in the Performing Arts Center. Since there is ample seating in the Performing Arts Center with excellent views of the stage, there will be no reservations for the concerts this year.
- Friday, December 1 at 2:15 p.m. – Pre-K, Kindergarten, and 1st Grade Christmas Music Program, “The Christmas Star”
- Monday, December 4 at 7:00 p.m. – 4th and 5th Grade Christmas Music Program, “Once Upon A Starry Night”
- Thursday, December 7 at 7:00 p.m. – 2nd and 3rd Grade Christmas Music Program, “Three Wee Kings”
- Tuesday, November 28 at 7:00 p.m. – Cadet Band (5th Grade) and MS Band Concert Band Concert
- Monday, December 11 at 7:00 p.m. – All School Strings and MS Choir Christmas Concert
Thursday, December 14 at 7:00 p.m. – US Band/Choir Christmas Concert